Along with the application form, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- A cover letter explaining your motivations for applying to the seminar.
- A two-page, typed, and double-spaced autobiography.
- A visual image that you have created from your symbolic life.
- A list of Jungian-related educational experiences you have had and any personal analysis and /or psychotherapy.
- If you are a practicing psychotherapist, a current copy of your license.
The application form and these documents should be sent by email to:
Constance Romero, LPC, LMFT
Applications for admission to the New Orleans Jungian Seminar are considered bi-annually. Deadlines for submission of application materials are November 1st and May 1st. Interviews for admission are held in December and in June.
Once the application form and completed documentation are received, the applicant will be notified of the date, time, and place of his/her Admission Interview. The $200 application fee is to be paid at the time of the interview. The Admission Interview will last approximately one hour. The Admission Committee will notify the applicant of their decision at the end of the interview.
If you have further questions about the seminars, you may contact us at 985-778-1641 (Constance Romero) or contact any of the faculty of the New Orleans Jungian Seminar.